Skills-focused, enterprising, sustainably committed and connected to an open and changing world
Isara 2025 project goals
Strengthening our position in the agro-ecological and food transitions
- Isara is strengthening its global presence in agroecology and sustainable food systems through the creation of a centre for excellence that combines training, research and expertise.
- Isara is tackling climate change and the technological, digital and energy transitions head on by forming new academic, scientific and professional partnerships. Entrepreneurship is a fundamental part of Isara’s system of excellence, helping it drive innovation and support the creation of new companies and businesses.
4 major objectives
- Key player in the agricultural and food industry transitions
- School based in Lyon and Avignon with an international focus
- Innovative and advanced training
- A school that embraces change
Watch the video: